Which is the best human growth hormone?
There is no such thing as “the best HGH” – the substance is either real growth hormone (somatropin) or it is NOT! Human growth hormone is a very fragile, large molecule which is comprised of 191 amino acids, linked in very specific order and shaped to very specific form. In that regard there is no room for differences!
Note: It is NOT POSSIBLE to take human growth hormone as a supplement in spray, pill or sticker patch form! Sprays, pills and patches are marketing scams used by the supplement pushers. The growth hormone molecule is too fragile to survive room temperatures or vigorous shaking. It is also too big to pass through the skin. If you read the fine print you will usually find a note that there is no actual growth hormone but rather “growth hormone promoter” which is supposed to make your body produce more of it’s own growth hormone.
There are some things that set the actual HGH brands apart though:
- it can either be real 191 amino acid sequence ( somatropin), or it can be 192 amino acid sequence (somatrem) which is actually a growth hormone mimic with potentially nasty side effects
- it can be pure high quality HGH (comes at a higher price), or it can be cheaply produced and contain bacterial residue left over from the manufacturing process
- it can be bought through a doctors prescription (high price), or it can be bought on the black market (in which case you have to be extra careful as most of the brands are counterfeit, containing hgh of questionable origin if it’s real at all). If buying from a non reputable source, you should always have the HGH lab tested
- it can be produced in USA / EU (comes at absurdly high prices due to big pharma monopoly of the western markets), or it can be produced in Asia (China, Korea, India, etc.) in which case there are quality/purity differences from brand to brand
- it can be in liquid form (very fragile, sensitive to room temperatures and shaking) or it can be in lyophilized – freeze dried powder form (suitable for shipping world wide). Never buy liquid form on the black market because there is no way of knowing how it was handled before you got it
- it can be authentic (contains what it claims), or it can be counterfeit in which case scammers relabel vials of questionable origin and make them look like original, then offer them at “too good to be true” prices to lure in the victims
- various brands come at differently dosed vials. The dosage/strength per vial can be 4IU, 10IU, 12IU, 40IU which does not really matter as long as the price per IU is right
So which is the best HGH?
To recap the above differences – growth hormone can be either real or not, high purity or low purity, western or asian priced, liquid or freeze dried and it comes packed in differently dosed vials. The best growth hormone would then obviously be the high purity, 191 amino acid sequence, freeze dried, original and realistically priced one.
High quality brands:
- Genotropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Pfizer, Inc, USA)
- Humatrope (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Eli Lilly and Company, USA)
- Hypertropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Neogenica Bioscience Ltd, China)
- Jintropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, China)
- Norditropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Novo Nordisk Inc, USA)
- Nutropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Genentech USA, Inc, USA)
- Saizen (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
- Serostim (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
- Zorbtive (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
Medium quality brands:
- Ansomone (used to be 192 but is now 191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd, China)
- Hygetropin (191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co., Ltd, China)
- Tev-Tropin (191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, USA)
- Zomacton (191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Australia)
Low or questionable quality brands:
- Fitropin (this product has been discontinued, it was produced by Shenzhen Kexing Biotech Co., Ltd, China)
- Getropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin)
- Glotropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin)
- Kefei (191 amino acid, low purity, produced by Shanghai United Kefei Biotechnology Co., Ltd, China)
- Kigtropin (relabelled generic of questionable origin, known to cause immune response, different reviews from batch to batch)
- Riptropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin, mostly present on the UK black market, different reviews from batch to batch)
- Taitropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin, presumably associated with Kigtropin)